you need to come off everything and begin hcg and arimadex. I would use arimadex at 1/2mg 3 x wk and hcg at 250iu twice wk every wk and attempt to restore any natural test I could. The adex and hcg should help elevate sperm count and natural test over time. I would also use clomid at 100mg/ day for a couple wks and then drop to 50mg day for 2 more wks after you quit everything. Its going to take awhile, possibly a year before you are fertile again. Even on trt there is still a 50% chance of being fertile, but the choice to come off totally or stay on trt depends on how long you have been on trt up until now. If its been a year then Id attempt to drop everything, if its been longer then Id revert to a minimum trt dose of 80-100mg wk and continue on hcg arimadex regimen. U really need a fertility specialist though but for now this is what Id do personally
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Dave, let me clear the air here on some of the confusion… I recommend the 1 vial cycle for someone who is either A. younger or either B. already has high levels of natural testosterone. Now, the typical middle aged male who already had declining levels of natural testosterone COULD go with 500 mg/wk for 10 wks. Recovery is recovery at that point and if you’re going to do it then I see nothing wrong with getting the most out of that first cycle. But what you have to realize is a male with a starting level of high average test levels can still yield the same benefits of someone who is middle range-low end of normal and uses 500mg/wk of test. In either case the person can still gain a solid 20 lbs of muscle from either 1 or 2 vials, the determining factor on this is what they were at to begin with