From all the forms of steroids that are available in the market you will find that there are a large number of steroids that are available in the both oral as well as injectable form. While comparing the oral and injectable form, more stability with some quality gains would be achieved by using injectable form of the steroids. But there are some higher amount of side effects associated with the injectable form. The first thing is that the user must not make any mistake while administrating the injectable form of steroid in the body. There are some anabolic androgenic steroids that are not available in both forms while there are some whose oral form is less effective than the injectable form and vice versa. Some of these steroids are being discussed here.
Although the primary side effects of Masteron revolve around genetic response, this hormone can potentially be very damaging to cholesterol more so than many injectable anabolic steroids. However, it should not have as strong of an effect as most oral steroids. Masteron can significantly increase LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) as well as significantly reduce HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol). If you suffer from high cholesterol you should not supplement with Masteron. If you are healthy enough for use, you should do all you can to promote the continuation of healthy levels. This means incorporating plenty of cardiovascular training into your routine, limiting saturated fats and simple sugars, as well as consuming plenty of omega fatty acids. Daily fish oil supplementation is highly recommended as is a cholesterol antioxidant supplement.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.