Below is the step by step guide about how to make Dianabol capsules:
1. Fill a capsule with your filler, including tampering if you plan on doing so with your ‘real’ capsules.
2. Determine how much filler weight occupies this specific capsule. This will give you a weight/volume ratio and you can determine the
relative density of the filler.
3. Fill a capsule with your active ingredient (Anadrol, DNP etc.), including tampering if you plan on doing so with your ‘real’ capsules.
4. Determine how much active ingredient weight occupies this specific capsule. This will give you a weight/volume ratio and you can
determine the relative density of the active ingredient.
5. Now you have to do the ‘more involved’ math to determine the correct ratio of filler to active ingredient.
1) Determine the dosage of active ingredient you’d like per capsule.
2) For example you want 10mg Dianabol capsules. You determined your filler density to be 500 mg per capsule and your active ingredient density to be 400 mg per you have to set up the two equations and then cross multiply and solve for the unknown.
10 mg Dianabol = Unknown mg Filler
400 mg Dianabol = 500 mg Filler
10 mg Dianabol x 500 mg Filler = 400 mg Dianbol x Unknown mg Filler
(10 mg Dianabol x 500 mg Filler) / 400 mg Dianbol = Unknown mg Filler
Unknown mg Filler = mg
NOW you take the total quantity of filler that will fit in one capsule and subtract the Unknown Filler amount we just calculated.
500 mg filler – mg = mg filler per capsule
Now you’ve got all the information you need to make 10 mg Dianabol capsules. For every capsule you make you need 10 mg of Dianabol
and mg of filler, so for 50 capsules just multiply these two numbers by a factor of 50.